The Quality Payment Program
Participating in the QPP
Check your participation status and explore an overview of the Quality Payment Program on the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) website.
- Am I included in MIPS?
- Am I participating in a MIPS or Advanced APM?
- Should I report as an individual or with a group?
- What’s the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)?
- MIPS Performance Categories
- Involved in an APM or Advanced APM such as a MSSP ACO? Please visit our APM page
CMS Resource Library
If you submitted data through the Quality Payment Program website , you are now able to review your final performance feedback data.
Your final score and feedback became available on July 1, 2018 through the Quality Payment Program website. You will be able to access final feedback with the same EIDM credentials that allowed you to submit and view your data during the submission period.
Don’t have an EIDM account? Start the process now! Refer to the Enterprise Identity Management (EIDM) User Guide for instructions.
Performance Feedback Resources
- Targeted review fact sheet
- Targeted review user guide
- Performance feedback fact sheet
- Performance feedback user guide
- Payment adjustment fact sheet