Help Spread the Word!
During this final National LAN Event for the 11th Scope of Work (SOW), which took place 2014 to 2019, featured speakers will highlight significant outcomes, innovations and sustainability efforts that will carry on after this SOW.
The event will celebrate QIO Program accomplishments across tasks and health care providers, featuring Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) leadership, Quality Innovation Network (QIN)-QIOs and a patient advisor. It is intended to provide an opportunity for reflection and recognition of the progress made over the last five years.
- Dennis Wagner, director, CMS Quality Improvement & Innovation Group (QIIG)
- Paul McGann, CMS chief medical officer (CMO) for quality improvement
- Anita Monteiro, deputy director, CMS QIIG
- Traci Archibald, division director, CMS/Center for Clinical Standards and Quality (CCSQ)/QIIG
- Sophia Autrey, deputy division director, CMS/CCSQ/QIIG
- Melissa Dorsey, health information specialist and team lead, CMS/CCSQ/QIIG
- Shalon Quinn, CMS associate regional administrator
The event is open to beneficiaries, families, health care providers, practitioners, partners and QIN-QIOs. Click here for more information and to register for the event.